Hydrogel formula gently and effectively debrides the wound without damaging tissue. It can also be used to provide a moist, wound healing environment during the later stages of wound healing. It is non-adhering and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound. Ideal for every stage in the wound management process.
Smith & Nephew IntraSite® Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing Features:
- Comes in a easy-to-use, APPLIPAK™delivery system
- Partially hydrated, hydrogel formulation
- Gel absorbs slough and exudate without damaging fragile granulation tissue
- Gentle action leaves delicate granulation tissue undisturbed, reducing trauma
- Non-adherent so it is easily removed from the wound
- Contains propylene glycol which acts as a humectant (moisturizer)
- Creates a moist, wound healing environment
- Desloughing and debriding action
Smith & Nephew IntraSite® Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing Specifications:
- Sizes: 8 gm, 15 gm, 25 gm
- Quantity: Each or Box of 10
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: smith and nephew