Manufacturer Product Description:
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
420200 - 4.25 oz Pump Spray
- This protective liquid dressing may reduce adhesive-removal trauma during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films may adhere better.
- The dressing may also assist in increasing the interval between dressing changes.
- Reduces friction.
- Pediatrician tested.
- Application: Skin Prep Spray
- Storage Requirements: USP Controlled Room Temperature
- Container Type: Pump Spray
- Volume: 4 oz.
420400 - Wipes
- A liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films
- Skin-Prep can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings
- Helps tape and film adhesion
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn