Spa 2 Go Portable Spa - Spa to Go Portable Hot Tub
Buy the Spa2Go Portable Spa from ActiveForever and enjoy a relaxing whirlpool spa wherever you like without complicated or costly installation. You can inflate the Spa2GO portable spa in minutes and have all the vigorous heated jet action of costly, permanently installed models. Buy your SPa2Go from ActiveForever today and enjoy a relaxing hot tub experience without the high cost!
Now with a newly designed, more spacious Spa2Go Portable Spa you have enough space for four adults, giving you ample room to relax and enjoy a full 250 gallons of heated turbojet waters that soothe your sore muscles and rejuvenate your entire body. Adjust the water temperature to your preferred temperature at the touch of a button thanks to the thermostatic control panel on the Spa2Go. The Spa2Go Portable Spa features an air cushioned bottom, soft sides for reclining comfort, and a locking cover.
The Spa2Go features jets that force the surrounding water to massage the lower back, flow up the spine and over the shoulders for a truly invigorating experience. The recirculation system includes a filter unit to make sure the water in the portable spa remains fresh and clear. You'll feel like you are sitting in a luxury spa costing thousands more! Buy your Spa2Go Portable Spa from ActiveForever today!
Spa2Go Filtration System Information:
The filtration system works the same for both the Spa2Go and the Spa-N-A-Box. The filtration systems have water intakes on the top, water out-takes on the bottom. There are three suction caps that come with the Spa2Go and Spa-N-A-Box. The suction caps must be placed in the portable spa to change filters so water does not overflow. This spa has to be plugged in at all times to ensure warmth and keep the filtration system running. The chemical life depends on the chemistry readings in your Spa2Go and Spa-N-A-Box.
Question:How long do chemicals last in the Spa 2 Go?
Answer: Approximately 4-6 months depending on environment and frequency of use.
Question: How many doses do the chemical sets supply? How often should the chemicals be used in the Spa to Go?
Answer: The chemicals should last from 4-6 months but it depends on the usage of the spa and what the water needs depending on the readings of the test strips.
Question: Is there available seating for either the Spa to Go or the Spa-N- A-Box?
Answer: The Spa 2 Go Portable Hot Tub has an inflatable seat on the bottom so that you will not be directly sitting on the floor. The Spa-N-A-Box does not have a seat. It does have foam that goes on the bottom for a little bit of cushion underneath. This spa is not tall enough for it to have seats and if customers do put something in there as a seat, they will be positioning themselves too high. They risk not getting the bubble action directly on their back.
Question: Are there any estimates on monthly electric charges for the Spa2Go?
Answer: In regards to your questions for the electric charges I cannot tell you exactly because electricity is charged differently everywhere. What I can tell you is that the Spa2Go uses as much electricity as a 75 watt light bulb if you were to leave the electricity on all day and night. You can check your electric bill and see how much they charge you per watt and find out cost from there or call your electric company and they will give you a cost.
Spa 2 Go Portable Spa Features:
- USA's lowest-priced portable spa
- No Electrician Needed
- Use indoors or out! Winter or Summer!
- True portability
- Amazing MicroAir jet action - The Spa2Go exclusive Turbo Massage pre-warmed air jet system moves the water all around the spa -- not just on one side!
- Soothes & revitalizes your body while relaxing tired muscles! - Warmed air literally erupts at high velocity via 100+ MicroAir jets in the portable spa for an amazing sensory experience.
- Updated Design - The spacious new round-shaped Spa2Go also has an improved 2-stage filter, pump and control system. Replaces the obsolete octagon-shaped 2003 Spa2Go model.
- Super fast setup - Just 3 simple steps to set up: plug in to standard outlet, inflate using spa motor, and fill with your garden hose. The Spa2Go is designed with state of the art technology plus innovation, making it a totally portable spa. It fits easily into those hard to get to locations - both indoors and out!
- Built as strong as a Whitewater Raft - The Spa2Go's incredibly tough SK80 vinyl construction uses the same durable and resilient material found in white water rafts to deflect pulling, tearing, and punctures, for many years of trouble free use.
- Plug-n-Play - Super-Easy setup in about 10 minutes. Uses standard wall outlet... No costly 240 volt wiring or special plumbing! Simply fill the Spa2Go with a garden hose and plug it in.
- Locking Cover + InsulAir included - Your Spa2Go includes an attractive locking soft cover to keep the spa clean plus a floating InsulAir bladder, providing a thermal barrier for energy savings.
- Great for arthritis or restless leg syndrome
Spa to Go Portable Specifications:
- For help with cleaning the filters, please follow the guide here (.pdf)
- Includes: Locking cover and 1 filter (chemicals sold seperately)
- Capacity: 3-4 Adults
- Gallons: 250
- Outer diameter: 82" excluding power pack, 92.5 including power pack
- Inner diameter: 58"
- Height: 28"
- Unit weight: 68 lbs.
- Horsepower: 1.3
- Filled weight: 2245 lbs.
- Loading :76 lbs./sq. ft (excluding people)
- Cover: Locking soft cover (4 locks) included
- InsulAir: Included
- Massaging Turbo Blower: 1 HP
- Pump: Fractional HP Circulation Pump
- Heater: Stainless steel, 1000W
- Heat rise: Approx. 1-1 1/2 degrees/hr
- Temperature control: User adjustable; 104F max.
- There are over 100 air jets welded into the entire area of the spa
- Temperature controls: Solid State
- Filtration system: 15 SF Cartridge
- Replacement Filter Cartridge: FC9902
- GFCI Protection: Yes
- Comfort: Air-filled Bottom Cushion
- Construction: Ultra SK80 Vinyl - Gulf Grey Interior
- Power Requirement: 110-120 VAC, 15A
- Power Cable: 10 ft. cord
- Current Draw: Only 12 amps with heater & all features operating
- Cartons: One - 21" x 24" x 20"
- U.S. Electrical Listing: ETL to UL standard 1563
- Europe/Canada Listings: CE & CSA
- Setup Time: 10 Minutes (typical)
Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3Day Orders.
Manuals for the Spa2Go Portable Spa:
- Spa2Go Portable Spa User Manual (.pdf)
- Spa2Go Portable Spa Chemical Kit Manual (.pdf)
- Spa2Go Portable Spa Filter Cleaning Guide (.pdf)
- Spa2Go Portable Spa Troubleshooting Guide (.pdf)
Factory Parts Warranty: 1-Year Limited. Click this link for the full Spa2Go Manufacturer Warranty
How to set up the Spa2Go:
|Step 1 - Unfold Spa 2 Go Liner into a flat position.
||Step 2 - Use inflator hose.
Connect to power pack on the air blower side (right) to inflate spa.
Inflate three valves plus interior floor.
|Step 3 - Connect all three power pack fittings to spa.
Hand Tighten Only! Then fill with garden hose.
|Step 4 - Fill inflatable insulation bladder with inflator hose.
|Step 5 - Place inflatable insulation bladder over Spa2Go. Push all sides down to fit tight.
||Step 6 - Place top over Spa2Go then line up 8 cover locks.
Returns: All Spa2Go returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Spa to Go, spatogo, Spa in a box, snappy spa, holiday gift idea
Write Your Own Review
- More Information
- Spa 2 Go Portable Spa - Spa to Go Portable Hot Tub Buy the Spa2Go Portable Spa from ActiveForever and enjoy a relaxing whirlpool spa wherever you like without complicated or costly installation. You can inflate the Spa2GO portable spa in minutes and have all the vigorous heated jet action of costly, permanently installed models. Buy your SPa2Go from ActiveForever today and enjoy a relaxing hot tub experience without the high cost! Now with a newly designed, more spacious Spa2Go Portable Spa you have enough space for four adults, giving you ample room to relax and enjoy a full 250 gallons of heated turbojet waters that soothe your sore muscles and rejuvenate your entire body. Adjust the water temperature to your preferred temperature at the touch of a button thanks to the thermostatic control panel on the Spa2Go. The Spa2Go Portable Spa features an air cushioned bottom, soft sides for reclining comfort, and a locking cover. The Spa2Go features jets that force the surrounding water to View more
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping Information, click here
Easy Returns, click here