SpiderMed Childrens Posture Trainer
The SpiderMed Childrens Posture Trainer is an active posture training device created specifically for children. Combining the proven training effects of bio-feedback with the rehabilitation support of a posture corrector, this unique support helps to not only correct poor posture, but also help prevent back pain, reduce slouching and help realign asymmetrical shoulders.
Easy to wear and adjust, the SpiderMed I fits like a backpack and the elastic straps adjust to fit even the broadest childs shoulders. Powered by two button cell watch batteries, the SpiderMed Childrens Posture Trainer emits a easily recognizable beeping noise whenever the device detects slouching. This audible feedback will continue until the slouching is corrected, encouraging you to straighten up and walk tall.
Designed by a leading Rehabilitation Physiotherapist, the SpiderMed Childrens Posture Trainer provides a truly effective means of improving posture problems and strengthening muscles. Slouching early in life can lead to premature heart conditions, arthritis, and early-onset scoliosis, but with just a few 10-15 minute sessions a day, healthy posture habits can be learned and remembered. Dont let your child suffer unnecessarily, buy your SpiderMed Childrens Posture Trainer today from ActiveForever.com!
- Audible feedback gently reminds you to stop slouching
- Helps improve chest movement and breathing
- Fits easily like a backpack
- Adjusts to fit most youths
- Individually adjustable shoulders for asymmetrical use
- Helps prevent arthritis in the back and shoulders
- Subconsciously improves posture and stance
- Just takes 10-15 minutes 2-3 times a day
- See nearly instant results
- Sizing: fits chests 24" or smaller
- To Fit: individually tighten the adjustable straps for each arm/shoulder
- Childrens SpiderMed Directions
Warranty: 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: spider med 2, KAT-001, medpat, med patent, biofeedback, generation I,