An easy to use, waterproof hand control adjusts the angle of rotation and the depth of the Splash Aquatic Pool Lift, and the included extra long cord allows for either the caregiver or the user to control it. The extremely well designed and supportive seating system is manufactured with a stainless steel frame and roto molded plastic for added comfort and security. Each Splash Aquatic Pool Lift seat includes a seatbelt for safety but there are optional accessories including detachable armrests, stability vests, and spine board adapters for even greater protection and versatility around the water.
Reliable and consistent, the rechargeable battery on the Splash Aquatic Pool Lift ensures your lift works great every time. The Splash Lift also features a screw-driven electronic actuator which provides unmatched smoothness when in motion. All of the hardware on the Splash is made from 100% corrosion proof materials, and is powder coated for added durability and style. ADA compliant and virtually maintenance free, the Splash Aquatic Pool Lift is the perfect tool for helping the disabled and less fortunate enjoy the water again. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Splash Aquatic Pool Lift Features:
- Semi-portable, removable deck mounted
- Hand control is completely sealed and watertight
- Constructed out of 100% corrosion proof materials
- Ergonomic seat with footrest provides unmatched comfort and support
- Seatbelt included with each model
- 359° of rotation for exceptional transfer convenience
- Provides user-friendly access to a facilitys pool and spas
- ADA compliant for swimming pool accessibilty
Splash Aquatic Pool Lift Models:
- Splash Standard: The Standard Splash Lift is mounted to the pool deck with the included square anchor socket.
- Splash Extended Reach: For use around pools with requiring a longer reach to the water line. 300 lb. maximum lifting capacity.
- Splash Hi/Lo: Ideal for facilities that have an above ground spa and an in-ground pool. The dual position lift can be used in both locations.
- Splash Spa: Designed for above ground pools or for spas and jacuzzis up to 52" high.
- Splash California Package: Standard Splash Lift with Cover, Caddie, and Detachable Armrests included.
Splash Aquatic Pool Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 300 lbs (Extended Reach), 400 lbs (all other models)
- Lifting Motor: Linak LA32 Mechanical Actuator
- Seat Depth: 18"-20" below water line
- Voltage: 24 VDC
- Max Speed: 0.59 inches/sec
- Power: Linak Rechargeable Gel Lead Acid Battery Pack BAJ1
- Base Dimensions: 18" diameter
- Total Weight: 140 lbs
- Overall Height: 73"
- Overall Length (footprint): 70-76" (fully extended), 53" (stored position)
- IMPORTANT: This products requires a Pool Deck Profile Sheet
Warranty: Three (3) year warranty on frame, excluding powder coated finish, which may become scratched with normal use. Two (2) year warranty on all electronic and motor components. One (1) year, pro-rated warranty on all batteries.
Returns: This item may only be returned if it has not been installed. All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Ships ground only. Due to weight and bulk, we charge ACTUAL SHIPPING. Please call 1-800-377-8033 for a freight quote based on your location.
Related Searches: PAL, AXS, Rebel, SP-5000, SP-EXT, SP-HL, SP-SPA, Splash CA Pkg, SPLASHHI/LO CAL