The Squeezer Incontinence Control Penile Clamp is a patented male urinary incontinence protection device designed with the male anatomy in mind. The clamp is ideal for men with recent prostate cancer treatments, loss of urinary control due to degeneration, or elderly men with low muscle control.
The Squeezer Penile Clamp is designed with a plastic cover that holds two foam ridges. The upper foam ridge has two bumps with a gap in between them that is strategically designed to avoid exertion of pressure onto the central vascular group. This ensures that the blood flow to the penis is not restricted in any way. The foam at the bottom pushes against the urethra and blocks it to stop the flow of urine. The Squeezer Klip Clamp has two adjustment mechanisms, the arm and the knob, that help users achieve a customized fit for protection. The arm is adjustable in three different settings vertically to suit the needs of different penis diameters. The knob can be turned to make small increments to the pressure exerted to the urethra until a comfortable and effective pressure is reached. The Squeezer can then be removed and put back on without having to reset the clamp to achieve these pressure settings. They stay as is unless they are manually reset.
Since it is made out of just plastic and foam, the clamp is discreet and undetectable to metal detectors. It is a lightweight, portable, and cost efficient option for effective urinary incontinence protection.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made from plastic and foam
- Easy to remove and put back on
- Portable, lightweight, and cost effective
- Helps you to reclaim your normal lifestyle
- Ideal for men who are tired of wearing diapers
- Two simple adjustment mechanisms for custom fit
- Manufacturer: Life Control
- Materials: Plastic and foam
- Application: Male urinary incontinence
- Dimension: 1-¼ Inch (Height) x ⅝ Inch (Width) x 3-⅛ Inch (Length)
- Model: 1001