Designed by 32 North, STABILicers Ice Cleats improve balance as well as provide comfort and traction in even the most treacherous conditions. Relied on by hundreds of thousands of postal letter carriers, police and rescue crews, hikers, dog walkers, and many others, STABILicers Cleats help provide non-slip traction to keep you mobile in icy and snowy conditions. With STABILicers Maxx Heavy Duty Ice Cleats, you can help prevent falls and stay safe all winter long. STABILicers Maxx Heavy Duty Ice Cleats are offer more traction than old style grippers, are more comfortable than creepers or crampons, and last much longer than grit boots.
Perfect for walking the dog, walking to work, or just simply enjoying the snow, STABILicers Maxx are extremely versatile. The cleats are even used for stream and fly fishing to help gain traction on slippery river rocks. STABILicers Ice Cleats make a great alternative to traction boots and easily attach to waders. Slips and falls account for over 1 million emergency room visits each year. Whether it is ice, snow, rain, sleet, or hail; walking, working and participating in recreational activities in these conditions can be dangerous. Buy your STABILicers Maxx Heavy Duty Ice Cleats from ActiveForever.com and begin working outdoors with confidence!
STABILicers Maxx Heavy Duty Ice Cleats Features:
- Flexible Sole
- Adjustable Velcro straps snugly hold shoes in place
- 34 Case-hardened cleats
- Fits virtually any sized shoes, boots or cross-trainers
- Unbeatable comfort and traction
- Cleats bite into ice, rock and snow
- Improve traction and balance on slippery surfaces
- Click here for Replacement Ice cleats
STABILicers Maxx Heavy Duty Testimonial:
"What a GREAT product. My wife purchased a pair of STABILicers for me after my fourth fall on the ice this winter season. I wear dress shoes to work and they are not made for walking on ice. Since I began wearing my STABILicers, I have not had one slip or fall on ice or snow. I now exit my SUV without fear my feet will slip out from under me (which has happened many times). I now walk with confidence on ice and snow, knowing my backside will not meet the concrete. Believe me, I have tried sliding my feet on ice and it will not happen. Again thanks for making a GREAT product and saving me from possible future injuries!"
STABILicers Maxx Specifications:
- Sizes: XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large (Based on shoe size - Please referenece sizing chart below prior to purchasing)
- Cleats: 17 case-hardened cleats on each foot (Replacement Cleats Available - sold separately)
- Treads: 6 custom chevron treads prevent snow buildup
||W x L
||4 - 6
||35 - 36.5
||3 3⁄4" x 10"
||5 - 6
||6.5 - 8
||37 - 38
||4" x 11"
||8.5 - 9.5
||38.5 - 41
||4 1⁄2" x 11 3⁄4"
||8.5 - 10.5
||10 - 12
||14.5 - 44
||4 5⁄8" x 12 1⁄4"
||11 - 12.5
||44.5 - 46.5
||4 3⁄4" x 13"
||13 - 14.5
||47 - 48.5
||5" x 13 3⁄4"
||15 - 16
||49 - 50
||5 1⁄8" x 14 1⁄4"
Stabilicers Maxx Heavy Duty Ice Cleats Fitting Instructions:
- Once the toe straps are adjusted, STABILicers will strap easily in place over virtually any style shoe or boot
- Loosen the front straps and slip your toe into the STABILicers
- Place the heel of your shoe in to the heel of the STABILiers, aligning your heel with the rear edge of the STABILicers. Pull the crossing heel straps up in the back of your heel and secure the hook and loop straps around the front of your ankle
- There are two loops in the toe strap that the forefoot strap (with the STABILicers logo) can be passed through. For a tighter fit, slide the strap through the forward loop
- Secure the toe by pulling the toe strap tightly towards your ankle, and lock it firmly in place with forefoot strap
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on Labor and Manufacturer's Defects
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: STABIL icers, max, Yaktrax, stable icers, stabilizers, snowshoes, winter accessories, ice cleats, fall prevention