A superb tool for those who work and travel through winters messy conditions, the STABILicers OverShoe Ice Cleats feature a flexible sole with replaceable cleats that bite into snow and ice. These case-hardened steel cleats improve balance and provide traction and stability, allowing the wearer to enjoy the outdoors safely and securely. One of the best tools for fall protection in inclement weather, STABILicers OverShoe Ice Cleats help provide non-slip traction to keep you mobile in even the harshest conditions.
With the winter season upon us, more frequently we find ourselves outside in the elements and at greater risk for a fall. These deluxe STABILicers OverShoes feature an extra large gusseted opening allowing you to easily slip your shoes and get moving through ice, snow, rain, sleet, or hail with sure footing and warm toes. Whether working, playing, or just out shoveling snow, STABILicers OverShoe Ice Cleats are the ideal fall prevention aid. Buy your STABILicers OverShoe Ice Cleats from ActiveForever and begin working outdoors with confidence!
STABILicers OverShoe Features:
- Provides unmatched traction even on the iciest surfaces
- Easy slip on/off over shoes and boots
- Chevron tread pattern release snow to prevent build up
- Full foot slip protection
- Superior grip on ice, snow and pavement
- Protect your boots and shoes from the elements
- Aggressive traction tread pattern outsole
- Maximum traction for most outdoor elements
STABILicers Ice Cleats Specifications:
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large - See sizing chart below
- Cleats: Replaceable and made from case-hardened steel for longevity
- Gusseted opening allows for oversized boots to fit in easily
- Click here for Replacement Ice Cleats
STABILicers OverShoe Ice Cleats Overshoe Fitting Instructions:
- Order according to your shoe size
- Consult the Size Chart for best fit
- Fully open the top of the STABILicers Overshoe Ice Cleats and place your shoe into the opening
- Close the STABILicer, wrapping the top strap around your leg and securing it with the hook and loop fastener
- Buckle the ankle strap and synch the strap tight and you're ready to go!
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on Labor and Manufacturer Defects
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Snow Shoes, stabilizers, stabil icer, stabile icers, snowshoes, over shoe, snow cleat
Write Your Own Review