Helping you stay active all winter long, STABILicers Cleats are considered to be the best ways to increase traction on slippery surfaces. These cleats offer full foot slip protection with heel and forefoot cleats that maintain traction throughout your natural stride. Designed to improve balance and prevent falls, STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats provide confidence-inspiring grip whether you're hiking an icy trail, going for a winter run, or shoveling the walkway at home or work. STABILicers help prevent falls and improve balance, and are extremely simple to attach to most any shoe!
STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats help provide non-slip traction to keep you mobile in icy and snowy conditions and are even used in rigorous activities such as snow trekking and trail hiking. The innovative design grips well even in non-icy conditions, making them a welcomed addition to any trail hiking or rock climber's outdoor gear. Lightweight and secure, the unique design of the STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats with Tension Fit Bindings and the new Velcro Powder Strap keeps the device in place for even the most strenuous outdoor activities. Buy your STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats today from ActiveForever.com!
STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats Features:
- Aggressive cleat and tread combination
- Provides unparalleled mobility and traction
- Tension-Fit Bindings secure cleats to most any shoe style
- Durable cleats are replaceable
- Velcro Powder Strap ensures a secure fit
- Full foot traction provides slip protection throughout stride
- Multiple sizes available to fit any sized foot
STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats Specifications:
- Weight: 13 oz
- Cleats are made from case-hardened steel for longevity
- 9 Cleats per foot provide superior traction
- Dual-Density TPE Elastomer strap stretches to fit multiple sized shoes
- Click here for replacement ice cleats
||5 - 7.5
||6 - 8
|| 8 - 10.5
||9.5 - 11
|| 10.5 - 12.5
STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats Fitting Instructions:
STABILicers Sport Ice Cleats ice cleats are designed to fit tightly and stay securely in place. (We've had them on snowboarding boots, so don't be afraid to s-t-r-e-t-c-h them!)
- Stretch the entire toe area a few times to ease initial fitting.
- Pull on, stretching top of SPORT over toe of shoe (wiggle and tug into place).
- Grab heel of SPORT with both hands. Pull up
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: STABIL icers, Yaktrax, stable icers, stabilizers, snowshoes, sportice, sport-ice