Unlike the typical furniture risers, this recliner riser kit is designed to preserve the functionality of your chair while lifting it enough to ease standing up or sitting down into it, allowing you to relax and enjoy TV programs or an engrossing read. When a person stands up from a normal recliner the chair tilts forward, dropping the already low seat down another 3" or 4". In this case, installing standard furniture risers can make your beloved recliner unstable and dangerously unsafe.
This reliable mobility aid from Stander raises the chair 1 3/4", while the included rocker limiter stops the forward tilt at a safe point without interfering with the natural motion of the chair. The result is an additional 4" - 6" of lift that enables you to use your chair anytime, independently and safely, without relying on a caregiver.
The slip-resistant Stander Recliner Risers feature non-marking pads to protect your floors, a stylish appearance that blends with contemporary furniture and a heavy-duty 800 pound weight capacity that means its sure to support you and your furniture effortlessly. Installation is easy and quick with the included instruction manual, wood screws and Velcro®. Don't let limited mobility force you to stop using your favorite recliner! You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
- Raises recliner height 4" - 6"
- Doesn't interfere with rocking or reclining of chair
- Padded base is slip-resistant
- Easy assembly (wood screws included)
- Low profile matches look of furniture
- Limits forward tilt of recliner
- Fits most recliners
Stander Recliner Risers Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 800 lbs (including furniture)
- Riser Dimensions:
- Top Measurements: 3.5"L x 1.5"W
- Bottom Measurements: 6"L x 2.5"W
- Height: 2"
- Color: Brown
- Includes: Four (4) Stander recliner risers, two (2) Rocker Limiters, 16 screws, Velcro, and instruction manual
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 2096, senior home care, standers