The Star Posterior Pediatric Gait Trainer is a completely customizable and adjustable mobility aid specially designed to provide a supportive walker base for children with mobility issues and poor motor coordination. Foldable for easy transport and fully adaptable to grow with the user, this deluxe gait trainer offers a wide variety of adjustable features including ankle prompts, a pelvic stabilizer, variable resistance tabs, one-directional rear wheels, and vertical handgrips to provide the ultimate comfort and personalization.
Especially effective for the prevention and correction of mobility limitations, leg scissoring, poor motor function and weakness in the lower body, the Star Posterior Gait Trainer reinforces healthy posture and body control. Adaptable for user growth and adjustable to provide a comprehensive support system. With all the features necessary to create a truly safe and secure environment for the user, the Star Gait Trainer is a perfect accompaniment to your mobility needs. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Star Gait Trainer Features:
- Ankle Prompts prevent leg scissoring
- Seat Harness can be used as a fall prevention or full support
- Pelvic Stabilizer adjusts for optimal comfort
- Vertical Handgrips provide greater control
- One-directional rear wheels prevent runaways and falls
- Variable Resistance Tabs control the speed of the walker
- Helps align asymmetric or abnormal gaits
Star Posterior Walker Trainer Specifications:
- Height: 22" - 28" (Pediatric), 17" - 20" (Tyke)
- Inside Width: 15.5" (Pediatric), 14" (Tyke)
- Overall Width: 23.5" (Pediatric), 22" (Tyke)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (Pediatric), 100 lbs (Tyke)
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: SR 3000, 3100, SR3200, 822383165493, wenzelite, rehab, drivemedical