The StatLock Foley Stabilization Device is a comfortable and secure catheter holder. It is a more reliable and efficient alternative to holding catheters using leg straps or tapes. It is ideal for people who have catheters inserted for both long and short periods of times to draw out secretions.
The StatLock Foley has a unique anchor pad design that sticks to the user’s skin and secures the holder. The pad is breathable and hence does not cause any skin irritations or discomfort due to moisture build-up. The pad is designed to be worn for up to seven days without any issues. The Foley Catheter Stabilization Device uses an ergonomic retainer with gull wings to hold the catheter in place. Simply lift a wing up and place the catheter in between. Once this is done, simply push the wing down and the retainer locks in to firmly hold the catheter. The retainers will hold all latex and silicone catheters with their sizes ranging from eight French to twenty six French.
The retainer of the StatLock Foley Stabilization Device can swivel and turn up to three hundred and sixty degrees around its axis without disturbing the catheters. This feature provides users with the complete freedom to move around without the catheters being pulled or tugged. This also reduces patient trauma and discomfort and allows the patient to carry on their normal tasks with the catheter attached if required. These Foley Stabilization Devices are latex-free and recommended for single use only.
Product Features and Benefits
- Secure, sterile, and latex free
- Designed to be used for up to seven days
- Reduces the risk of pulling on foley catheter
- Not to be used on patients with adhesive allergies
- Patented swivel retainer for patient convenience and comfort
- Appropriate for patients who wear urethral or suprapubic catheters
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Brand: Statlock
- Usage: Adult
- Use With (FOL0101): Foley Catheters
- Use With (FOL0102): Silicone Catheters 8 - 26 Fr
- Model: FOL0100, FOL0101, FOL0102