Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Especially ideal for patients with impairment of shoulder muscles, cervical spine injuries, hemiplegia, multiple sclerosis, severe rheumatoid arthritis or complications from stroke, the Swedish Helparm allows for ambulation of the upper body that would be otherwise impossible. Independently adjustable for both arms, the couterbalancing system provides nearly effortless arm movement.
Equipped with an adjustable frame, the Swedish Help Arm can be used while standing or sitting in a wheelchair, while a smooth-gliding track eases movements in all directions. Included adjustable weights allow users to provide added resistance for exercise or to promote functional assistance in reaching activities. A truly unique and innovative device for all upper body rehabilitation and ambulation needs, buy your Swedish Helparm today from ActiveForever.com!
Swedish Helparm Features:
- Provides functional assistance for a wide range of ailments
- Helps with muscle re-education and motor control
- Allows for passive support for typing and eating
- Bi-lateral, each arm sling is independently adjustable
- Used in rehabilitation centers throughout the world
- Sling cross bar can be adjustable to provide more distal support to the hand
- Use while standing or while sitting in a wheelchair!
- Arm swing can be restricted for elbow flexion and extension exercise
Swedish Helparm Specifications:
- Dimensions: 32"W x 72"H x 30"D
- Unit Weight: 63 lbs
- Color: Gray/Aluminum
- Adjustable Weights: 1.8 oz (20 qty) / 1 lbs (8 qty)
- Included: 8 pairs of slings for wrist and elbows, 20 weights, plastic storage case for accessories, wrench for assembly and adjustment, instructional CD
Warranty: 6 month warranty on parts and labor
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: deltoid aid, lift aid, arm sling, patient lift, 65110, help arm, help-arm, patient lifts, independent living aids, aid, assisted, lift, mobility