The Synergy Rehab Knee Protector Buttons are innovative attachments for your wheelchair's leg rests that provide dedicated protection from the bumps, knocks and abrasions of everyday wheelchair use. Fitted on the sides of the swing away leg rests or elevated leg rests, these buttons absorb impact and redistribute weight evenly to prevent pressure sores and rashes.
Easy to install and packaged with all the hardware you need to customize your wheels, these button pads provide individualized comfort and protection from skin breakdown, one of the most concerning health problems for those living their daily lives in a chair. The Synergy Rehab Knee Protector Buttons remove the risk of breakdown, and provide an added bit of personal comfort to your tomorrow, so order yours from ActiveForever.com today!
- Provide dedicated knee protection
- No more bruising or rashes
- Attaches to most any style of leg rests
- Specialized gel polymer will not leak or sag
- Round button style fits perfectly
Synergy Rehab Knee Protector Buttons Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4" diameter, 1.25" thick
- Packaging: sold in pairs
- Includes: 7/8" and 1" foot rest adapter hardware (ELR), universal tube clamp hardware (swing-away)
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty against defects in workmanship or materials
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: KBE, 23400005239, GKBE, GKB, 23400005260, SYNERG, SynergyRehab, elrs