Could You Have Diabetes and Not Know It? There are 18.2 million Americans with diabetes - and nearly one-third of them (or 5.2 million people) don't know it! Take this test to see if you are at risk for having diabetes. Diabetes is more common in people who are overweight, less-active and elderly. If you think you may be at risk, you need to pay special attention to this test. Click here to read the full article.
Soapy Soles Elite 3 in 1 Foot Washer: If you do suffer from diabetes it is crucial that you take good care of your feet. A spa-worthy foot treatment for people who value cleaning their feet safely and thoroughly. The Soapy Soles 3 in 1 Foot Washer is an excellent tool for good foot hygiene.
Soapy Soles Elite 3 in 1 Foot Washer Benefits:
- Gently massages and cleanses your feet without bending or stretching in the shower
- It's equipped with scrubbing fingers, foot massager and foot stimulator.
- The foot pad attaches to your tub or shower floor with suction cups and stays firmly in place.
Simply wet it, apply a dab of liquid soap, and rub your foot back and forth for a thorough, soothing foot wash. Your feet will feel clean and refreshed like they were just treated to a world-class spa.
Get one now!
Omron HEM-711AC Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor: With diabetes and several other conditions, it is imperative that you monitor your blood pressure carefully. Check your blood pressure effortlessly with the #1 selling blood pressure monitor in the U.S., the Omron HEM-711AC Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor.
Omron HEM-711AC Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Benefits:
- Provides clinically proven accuracy for systolic, diastolic and pulse rate readings
- Equipped with Intelli Sense making home monitoring easy, accurate and comfortable
- Includes a 5 Year Warranty
Compact and easy to use; simply wrap the cuff around your arm and press START.
Get one now!