Customer Service and Sales Position - Scottsdale, AZ
Customer Service Counselor (CSC) Medical Product Sales
BECOME AN EXPERT IN FITNESS & MEDICAL PRODUCT SOLUTIONS SALES:
- Answering and serving incoming customer service telephone calls, as well as face to face retail customers.
- Must love inbound and outbound sales, constant learning, marketing and educating smart people.
- Professional personal presentation is required at all times due to the face to face interactions with our very high quality, and often sophisticated customers.
- Identifying needed content enhancements for the web site, and learning as much as you can daily; in an effort to educate our customers.
- Responding to customer service e-mails accurately and timely, providing a consistent, knock their socks off level of customer service.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and organization for concienscous follow up is a must.
- Creative marketing skills are highly appreciated, and put to good use.
- Must enjoy collaborating, and creative discussions in regard to loyalty programs and implementing innovative customer experience programs.
- Establishing and implementing best practices at all times, providing thorough follow up/follow through with customers and co-workers.
- Must enjoy working very hard in a fast-paced environment with fun, spirited smart people with solid work ethics.
- Must be able to type quickly while on the phone with customers, and be VERY familiar with online research and how to use search engines so you can supply answers by reading on the fly.
- Our counselors are heavily engaged in writing content for our online business, blogging and other social media and PR activities. We appreciate strategic thinkers and effective writing skills.
- Proven experience multi-tasking and working with call center technology and search engines.
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must!
If you are someone who thrives in this type of environment, please let us know!
- A Multi-Channel Merchant in the Medical, Safety, Health Fitness Niche:
- Launched online in 1993. Company purchased by new owners, re-designed and re-launched in 2003.
- One of the highest rated web businesses of its kind in the country
- A national print product catalog & educational materials business
- Has interactive retail showrooms in Scottsdale and Peoria AZ
- Has a national fulfillment and distribution business: www.WesternFulfillment.com
- Consists of delightful, energetic, smart and positive team members
- Extraordinary fast growth and entrepreneurial company; privately held.
ActiveForever carries the best choices of products for enabling people with injuries, in pain and with medical conditions continue to live active, safe and independent lives. We offer product solutions for people who are dealing with an injury, physical disability or pain. Our products can be found and purchased online, via our print product catalog, or from our interactive retail stores, SKYMALL, Amazon, eBay and more; based in Scottsdale and Peoria AZ.
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED UPON HIRE
ActiveForever offers a very pro-health, anti-smoking environment. Business casual attire required. Business Hours: M-F 7am-5:30pm (40 hour weeks). Compensation: F/T $20-25K Base Salary DOE + Cash Bonuses, Paid Days Off, and Health Benefits.
If interested, please email your resume to: Careers@activeforever.com. NO PHONE CALLS