||Online Marketing Coordinator
ActiveForever discounts and wholesales product solutions to individuals and health-related channel partners. We cater to adults of all ages wanting to continue to live active, safe and productive lives.
Our products make life easier for both people who are perfectly healthy, and people who have physical challenges such as minor or traumatic injuries, debilitating diseases, or the unfortunate effects of aging. We cater to individuals, their families, caregivers and organizations concerned with health and safety.
ActiveForever.com is seeking an entry-level online marketing professional. The candidate will work closely with the Online Business Director developing and executing the company’s SEM strategy and other online marketing campaigns as needed. The SEM campaigns include (but not limited to) Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, optimizing XML feeds, shopping search engines (Shopping.com, Bizrate, Yahoo Shopping, Nextag, ext.). The candidate will also analyze and maximize current campaigns and research new opportunities to increase marketing ROI.
- 1-2 years experience managing PPC campaigns (keyword research, bid management, budgeting, maintaining ROI metrics)
- Prior experience managing data feeds for shopping search engines (PPC bid management, campaign optimization)
- Prior copywriting experience
- Prior experience using web analytics software (webtrends, hitslink, coremetrics, web side story, etc)
- Well versed in all MS Office applications, ftp, some HTML knowledge helpful, WYSIWYG editors (front page, dreamweaver, golive), some graphic design experience is plus
- Must be able to type 40 wpm minimum
- Some experience using CRM or order fulfillment application (Sales Logix, ACT, Mail Order Manager)
- Prior e-commerce experience a huge plus
Due to the innate value of understanding our business from the customers' viewpoint, part of the marketing coordinator’s time will be dedicated to customer service. (answering customer calls, processing orders, etc.)
All of the Online Marketing Coordinator’s activities should always reflect positively on:
- The integrity of ActiveForever
- The high quality of ActiveForever
- The innovative spirit of ActiveForever
- The caring customer service of Active Forever
ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENTS! (Short commute to Shea and 101)
The Online Marketing Coordinator must genuinely care about people, and enjoy working with adults of all ages.
This role requires outstanding knowledge of all of the products ActiveForever sells.
Very deep computer skills are absolutely required. The work we do on Dydacomp's Mail Order Manager software is very complex, the role requires an intense attention to detail.
Attention to detail is required due to ActiveForever's interest in offering perfect customer service and continued growth. We work at a very fast pace, ActiveForever is growing very quickly, and the challenge of balancing perfect service and keeping up with demand is quite challenging. If you are someone who thrives in this type of environment, and has an interest in long-term professional growth, please let us know!
Positive, can-do attitude is a must!!
ActiveForever offers a very pro-health, anti-smoking, anti-drug environment.
We run thorough background checks on all of our new hires.
Please read the position description above. Computer skills, memory skills, being able to learn our computer system, pay attention to details, successfully complete tasks with minimal errors is required.
This role requires a “team player” with good communication skills.
Must be accustomed to dressing and acting professionally due to our high level of customer interactions.
The more loveable you are by nature, and the smarter you are, the more you'll thrive and grow in our environment.