ACTIVEFOREVER Web Applications Software Developer .net Programmer - Scottsdale, AZ job opening
ACTIVEFOREVER Web Applications Software Developer .net Programmer- Scottsdale, AZ
ActiveForever is an established, and rapidly growing national company dedicated to making life easier for people recovering from injuries and dealing with the effects of aging, disabilities or pain. ActiveForver.com represents a majority of ActiveForever’s business, and also offers a very successful print catalog and interactive retail showroom business. ActiveForever provides a very stimulating and creative environment for its team members, and career growth opportunities are certainly available due to its continuous growth.
ActiveForever.com is seeking an experienced programmer. The candidate will work closely with the Director of eCommerce, developing and executing the company's online eCommerce strategies, and help us build needed functionality from scratch. The number one goal of this person will be to maintain and improve the ActiveForever.com shopping experience, conversions, help increase brand awareness and consumer confidence, and program applications that work cleanly…and build it quickly!
A "can do" attitude and a natural talent for delivering quickly and cleanly are key. Additionally, you must have great communication skills so you are able to help set priorities and put project specifications together, based on the needs of technical and non-technical team members.
This position is the center of the universe for us! You will be highly appreciated at all times!!
- At least 2+ years professional software development experience using Microsoft Visual Studio.Net and C# as the coding platform.
- Most recent experience with ASP.Net and the .Net 2.0 CLR.
- Must be able to demonstrate general understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and T-Sql/Stored Procedure querying. Development experience using Visual Studio, .Net, XML, HTML and SQL, SQL Server methods
- Experience developing and maintaining software focusing on ecommerce and online marketing a plus.
- Must be able to cite production examples of projects they have participated in, as well as clearly explain their role in the development cycle.
- Develop enhancements, resolve issues, coordinate testing of to meet stated deliverables with release cycles, and oversee regular production efforts including data extracts, Web and SQL program changes and reporting.
- Experience in standard systems development life cycle, Object oriented design principles and design patterns
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft networks.
- Crystal Reports is a plus
ActiveForever Performs Background Checks On All New Hires.
Compensation $55-85K, DOE, health benefits, vacation, and ability to earn equity
Please email your resume and a statement of why you may be the right person for this job to Erika@ActiveForever.com