When you are wearing Sigvaris
When you don your first pair of Sigvaris Sport socks your legs, will feel like they belong to a world class Olympic athlete. You will instantly feel the support in your calves, your feet and your ankles. As the crowd cheers your name, your blood will be pumping faster and more efficient than ever before. Your legs feel faster, stronger ready to overcome all obstacles that get in your way. That’s the energizing feeling your legs receive when you are wearing sport socks scientifically engineered for professional athletes and weekend warriors alike.
Sigvaris creates truly superior sports products featuring true graduated compression for athletes and active people.
Athletes who wear Sigvaris Sports Socks and Sleeves will benefit from:
- Increased circulation and improved blood flow
- Increased oxygen to muscle tissue
- Reduced pulled muscles and less exercised-induced muscle soreness in the legs Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise
- Improved energy, performance and recovery
- Injury prevention and reduced shin splints & calf cramps
- Peak Your Performance Improved blood circulation and oxygen delivery Less aching & cramping
- Thermal & odor control
- Achilles tendon protector reduces vibration on ligaments
- Flat toe seam - protect against blisters and chafing heal protector
|View all Sigvaris compression wear
||Quantity discounts available on Sigvaris compression garments!
•Buy 2 - Save 5%!
•Buy 3 - Save 10%!
•Buy 4 or more - Save 15%!
Sigvaris Athletic Recovery Compression Socks
After you are finished; running your marathon race, hiking trip, or causal jog around the block. Your legs will feel the recuperative powers of wearing Sigvaris compression socks.
What makes Sigvaris sports socks the favorite performance among athletes worldwide?
Numerous professional athletes use and praise Sigvaris Athletic Performance Compression Socks ability to reduce their recovery time and increase athletic performance through the science of true graduated compression therapy. True graduated compression means the strongest compression is at the ankle and diminishes gradually from the ankle to the top of the sock. These Performance Compression Socks act as a layer of muscle which more effectively circulates blood back to the heart to provide muscles tired from athletic exertion with more nutrients and oxygen.
Compression Socks Sizing Guide
||Womens Shoe Size
||Mens Shoe Size
||5 - 7
||7.5 - 9.5
||7.5" - 10"
||6.5 - 8.5
||10 - 12
||8" - 10.5"
||9 - 11
||12.5 - 15
||8.5" - 11.5"
||11.5 - 14
||9" - 12"
||14.5 - 17
View all Sigvaris compression wear