The Talking Alarm Clock Keychain is small enough to fit into your purse or pocket and can be kept with your keys so they don't get lost. The loud, clear voice comes in English or Spanish languages and the .75" display shows the time in digital numbers. The time can be set to regular or military time and announces hourly.
The Talking Alarm Clock Keychain features a built-in alarm clock (beep) that can be used to remind yourself of important appointments and can be snoozed. The included battery is replaceable. Staying independent is easy with this low vision aid that keeps the spoken time within reach. Available in Silver or Black. You'll absolutely appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Talking Alarm Clock Keychain Features:
- Announces time at the touch of a button
- Hourly time announcement option
- .75" wide LCD screen displays time
- Small and portable - Keep on your keychain!
- Loud and clear human voice
- English or Spanish option available
- Regular or military time option
- Ready to use out of the box
- Convenient alarm clock with snooze
- Simple to use
- Key chain keeps spoken time within reach
Talking Alarm Clock Keychain Specifications:
- Watch/Alarm Body Dimensions: 2.25"L x 1.25"W x .5"D
- Chain Length: 1"
- Key Loop Diameter: 1"
- Languages: English or Spanish
- Alarm Sound: Beep
- Colors: Black or Silver
- Power: Batteries included - See instructions for battery types and instructions for replacement
- Battery Life: one year (approx.)
- Includes: one (1) Talking Alarm Clock Keychain and instructions
Warranty: one (1) year
All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy
and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: el-6685, el 6685, el6685, key chain, key-chain, talking clock, assistive technology, personal assistant for visually impaired people, PAVIP, low vision aids, aids for the blind, equipment for the blind, sight aid, impaired aids, blindness at birth, blindness caused by accidents, diabetes related vision loss, eye diseases, glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts