Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The Talking Countdown Timer w/Clock features six different alarms sounds to choose from and a periodic voice announcement of the time remaining. This versatile pocket timer has a convenient built-in clock to keep track as you do your activity. When the timer reaches 0:00oo the alarm will sound for one minute, announces "TIMES UP", and the alarm symbol will flash. Press any key to silence the alarm.
Set Talking Countdown Timer w/Clock up on a hard surface with the stand or attach it to metal with the built-in magnet. The small 2.51"L x 2.51"W x .59"H size allows it to be carried in your pocket, purse, briefcase, or backpack. It can be used for activities such as exercise or cooking, is powered by two AG13 cell batteries, and speaks in a clear English human voice. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Talking Countdown Timer w/Clock Features:
- Ideal for those with low or no vision
- Switch for countdown, clock, and clock set
- Jumbo LCD display
- Periodical voice announcement of time-remaining
- Use for exercise or cooking
- 6 different alarm sounds
- 24 hour countdown timer
- Loud, clear human voice
- Voice announcement and sound on/off buttons
- Speaker on back
- Built-in prop stand and magnet
- Batteries included - Ready to use out of the box!
Talking Countdown Timer w/Clock Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 2.51"L x 2.51"W x .59"D (64 x 64 x 15mm)
- Display Dimensions: 1.81"L x .75"H
- Speaker Diameter: 1"
- Alarm Sounds: 6 (Whistling tea pot, Cuckoo, Bell, Hoping Coil, Car Horn, and Di, Di)
- Power: AG13 button battery x 2 (included)
- Language: English
- Color: White w/grey buttons
- Reset Button: Yes
- Includes: one (1) Talking Countdown Timer w/Clock, two (2) AG13 button batteries, and instructions
- Lift prop stand on back to access voice on/off, sound, and reset buttons
- NOTE: Not an alarm clock
Related Searches: EL-9892, el9892, el 9892, talking timer, count down, count-down, assistive technology, personal assistant for visually impaired people, PAVIP, low vision aids, aids for the blind, equipment for the blind, blindness, sight aid, impaired aids, blindness at birth, blindness caused by accidents, diabetes related vision loss, eye diseases