This handy Talking Pedometer with Alarm Clock features a talking alarm clock to remind you of important appointments and comes in a stylish black/silver color. The small 2.36"L x 1.69"W x 1"D profile allows you to keep it in your pocket as you walk or use the attached belt clip. It is powered by one CR2025 button battery (included) and speaks in a clear human voice.
The Talking Pedometer with Alarm Clock can count and annouce up to 99999 steps and measures and announces the total distance traveled. Use this handy pedometer as you walk or jog; set goals for yourself and burn those calories! Keep a healthy, active, and independent lifestyle with this convenient Talking Pedometer. You'll absolutely appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Talking Pedometer with Alarm Clock Features:
- Ideal for those with low vision to maintain an independent lifestyle
- Tracks and speaks steps, distance, and calories
- Can be used for walking or joging
- Small, hand-held device fits in your pocket as you walk
- Built-in talking alarm clock
- Built in belt clip
Talking Pedometer with Alarm Clock Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2.36"L x 1.69"W x 1"D (60 x 43 x 25mm)
- Language: English only
- Battery: one (1) CR2025 (included)
- Color: Silver w/black accent
- Reset Button: Yes
- Includes: one (1) Talking Pedometer and instructions - settings are in kilometers and centimeters
Warranty: one (1) year
All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy
. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: HE-9935, he9935, he 9935, pedemeter, step counter, walking counter, fitness equipment, assistive device, assistive technology, personal assistant for visually impaired people, PAVIP, low vision aids, aids for the blind, equipment for the blind, sight impairment, sight aid, impaired aids, poor eyesight