Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Regular use of the Teeter EP-560 can initiate spinal decompression and re-hydration of the joints, encourage proper alignment of the weight-bearing skeleton and relax achy muscles. Teeter inversion tables are UL certified for safety and rated #1 for endurance, rotational control and ease of assembly by an independent evaluator.
The Teeter Ep-560 features the flexible ComforTrak bed that allows added joint movement so you get the full benefits of stretching, while maximizing comfort. The easy-to-clean surface minimizes friction so your body can naturally slide into a deep, decompressive stretch that leaves you feeling energized. Soft, foam ankle cups and a movable foot platform secure the lower body and evenly distribute weight, providing safe and satisfying anchor.
Some of the abundant safety features of the Teeter 560 include a control to pre-set the maximum inversion angle, auto-locking hinges and cam locks and a stable steel frame. Convenient and easy-to-store, this folding inversion table arrives 85% pre-assembled and includes a fun workout DVD loaded with useful content. If you want a high-quality inversion table that can help treat low back pain and backaches, buy the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table from ActiveForever.com today!
Teeter Hang Ups EP 560 Inversion Tables Features:
- ComforTrak bed reduces pressure, friction
- Durable, easy-to-clean surface
- Adjustable foam head pillow
- Built-in grips for extra stretching
- Foam cups secure ankles, evenly distribute weight
- Precision balanced for superior performance
- UL certified for quality and safety
- Pre-set your maximum inversion angles
- Robust safety features
- 85% pre-assembled
- Quiet rotation
Teeter Hangups EP560 Inversion Table Specifications:
- Teeter Hangups EP560 Assembly Instructions
- Teeter Hangups EP560 Inversion Table Owner's Manual
- Shipping: Please allow an extra 2 days lead time for shipping
- Height capacity:4'8" - 6"6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity:300 lbs (136 kg)
- Assembled non-use dimensions:60" x 28.75" x 58.5" (152.4 x 73 x 148.6 cm)
- Assembled in-use dimensions:84" x 28.75" x 86" (213.4 x 73 x 218.4 cm)
- Folded dimensions: 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
- Packaged dimensions:48.23" x 30" x 6.5" (122.5 x 76.2 x 16.5 cm)
- Product weight:67 lbs (30.4 kg)
- U.S. and international patents apply.
- Please note: Not recommended for individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, glaucoma or ischemia
Warranty: 5-year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 759265030016, E6-1001, up