The Addipak Saline Solution is a 0.9 percent unit dose solution ideally used for inhalation therapy with all kinds of nebulizers. The solutions are stored in strong and durable vials with an easy twist-off cap. The easily removable cap ensures that the solution does not leak or spill due to excessive jerking while opening it.
The Addipak Solution is used as a sterile solution for respiratory therapies to treat conditions like cystic fibrosis, asthma, bronchitis etc. The saline solution comes in unit vials with three milliliters and five milliliters of sodium chloride solution in them. These bottles are color-coded for easy identification and have inverted milliliter graduations to keep track of the amount of solution that is being dispensed during use. According to your therapy, each of these bottles is made to be used in one go to avoid dosage errors and confusion.
The Teleflex Saline Solution is packed in a strong, tamper-proof container to prevent the loss of solution due to breakage or damage. The small case can also be easily carried around to be used while traveling. It is important to note that the Teleflex Medical Solution should not be administered through an IV drip or parenteral process and should only be used with a nebulizer.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to open twist and pull cap
- Color coded allows easy identification
- Solution is sterile and preservative free
- Dose is intended for use in inhalation therapy
- For accurate dispensing tube has inverted milliliter graduation
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Generic Drug Name: Sodium Chloride
- Available Dose Volume: 3 milliliters dose, 5 milliliters dose
- Model: 200-39 (3 ml dose), 200-59 (5 ml dose)