The Teleflex Nasal Cannula is an efficient nasal cannula used to administer supplemental oxygen to patients. It is ideal to be used in hospitals to deliver oxygen to people requiring respiratory help for a variety of reasons.
The cannula is designed with two nasal prongs with a notch in between. The notch allows healthcare professionals to ensure a more perfect and customized fit as per the patient’s convenience. To further enhance patient comfort, the lariat tubing of the cannula is soft and has a low durometer. This renders the tubing flexible yet durable with the ability to provide continuous flow for extended periods of time. All the cannula sizes are constructed with a star lumen tubing which allows for a more clear monitoring of the tube and its connections. The tube is green in color which is the standard color for oxygen tubes. This helps medical professionals to clearly identify what the tube is meant for and avoid connection errors.
The Softech Plus Nasal Cannula has a length of seven feet which allows the oxygen tank to be placed in a fixed position at a distance from the patient without any complications. For maximum efficiency under all circumstances, the tubing is designed to be crush and kink resistant and will not hinder the continuous flow of oxygen. The tube is DEHP free which makes it suitable for people allergic to DEHP.
Not what you were looking for? Visit our Medical Supplies page and the Salter Labs Demand Smooth Bore Cannula for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Made of a Non-DEHP material
- Recommended for single patient use
- Provides flexibility and customized fit for patients
- Green oxygen tubing minimizes connection errors
- Available in both standard and universal connector
- Soft durometer tether tubing enhances patient comfort
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- User: Adult
- Supply Tube Length: 7 foot
- Nasal Prongs: Curved Prong / Non Flared Tip
- Product Number: 1870, 1874