The Invacare 3260 Disposable Humidifier is a unique humidifier designed with thoughtful innovation and proper technique. It is used as an aid in respiratory therapy to add moisture or humidity to the air inhaled and treat dryness in the nose. Its design supports minimal noise and hence offers discreet use anywhere, on-the-go, at home or in hospitals.
The humidifier is incredibly durable and has an advanced feature of a preset audible alarm set to go off at six PSI to indicate low pressure. This audible alarm function alerts a doctor or clinician of restriction or blockages in the humidifier or the connected tubes. This also allows the use of long oxygen tubes that do not have the alarm feature. The recessed nipple opening of the Invacare 3260 facilitates a strong and secure connection of the tubes and reduces the possibility of the outer connection breaking from accidental damage or breakage.
The humidifier is also known to be suitable for gas humidification. Therefore it offers a great alternative when users don’t have a gas humidifier. It has been marked with maximum and minimum water level lines to help monitor an accurate quantity of medication leaving no room for errors. The reservoir volume of the humidifier is large and is up to five hundred milliliters.
Product Features and Benefits
- Disposable and made of durable plastic
- Defines minimum and maximum water level lines
- Preset audible alarm in four or six PSI pressure relief
- Allows longer lengths of oxygen use without the alarm sounding
- Recessed nipple diminishes probability of outlet connection breaking
- Diffuser ensures patient comfort, minimal noise and therapeutic humidity
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Reservoir Volume: 500 milliliters
- Material: Plastic
- User: Universal
- Model: 3260