The Trach-Vent Plus HME is a lightweight and compact trach vent specifically designed to fit with tracheostomy tubes or other tubes used to provide artificial ventilation. It is ideal for patients relying on a tracheal tube for air ventilation and breathing. The vent can be used for both adults and pediatric patients with no complications or size issues.
The Trach-Vent is small in size and weighs only around six and a half grams. Its compact size reduces the dead space which amounts to a volume of only ten milliliters. Combined with the built-in chamber to deliver humidified oxygen, this feature makes the vent ideal to support spontaneous breathing in tracheotomized patients. The Vent Plus HME has an integral oxygen port that allows healthcare professionals to provide the patient with extra oxygen from a tank if required. A snap lock allows the oxygen tube to be easily snapped onto the vent for oxygen delivery.
With a self opening and closing suction port, the Gibeck Trach Vent makes the procedure of drawing out secretions from the trachea incredibly convenient. A high moisture output of the vent enhances its efficiency and effectiveness. The trach-vent is available as individual pieces or as cases of 50 pieces.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to use product weighs only 6.5 grams
- Required to be reported under California proposition sixty five
- Designed to provide same humidification as original Trach-Vent
- Incorporates convenient suction port that opens and closes automatically
- If necessary, essential oxygen port permits delivery of supplemental oxygen
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Tidal Volume Range: 50 milliliters
- Product Weighs: 6.5 grams
- Dead Space: 10 milliliters
- Model: 41312