When nothing else is working, TENS 7000 Pain management offers that much needed comfort. Buy yours individually or in bulk from Active Forever!
TENS 7000 To Go Features:
TENS 7000 To Go Specifications:
- Technical Specifications: Dual channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable
- 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Voltage: 0 to 50 volts (load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable from 50 to 300 microseconds
- Power: 9 volt battery (included)
- Wave form: Asymmetrical bi-phasic square pulse
- 5 modes: B(burst)/N(normal)/M(modulation)/SD1(strength duration)/SD2
- Timer: Adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes or continuous
- Includes: Unit, lead wires, four (4) individual electrodes, back belt (fits up to 50" waist), 9-volt battery, instructions, case
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: DT6070, to-go