The Encore Tension Bands are sets of bands that allow male users to maintain their erection for a long period of time. The rings are ideal for people with impotence, erectile dysfunction, or even premature ejaculation. The rings are usually used in tandem with a penis pump that helps users achieve an erection using vacuum therapy. Mostly, penis pumps come with ring loader cones to facilitate their placement. But people who can achieve an erection on their own but can’t maintain them can also put the ring on directly for improved sexual function.
The Encore rings have a simple yet efficient three loop design. The middle loop encircles the penis for the application while the loops on the sides are provided to facilitate an easy grip. To put the ring on directly, the user simply has to pull on the side loops and put the ring on and place it on the base of the penis. It is important to note that the ring should be put on after the erection is achieved. Removing it will follow the same procedure. The bands are reusable and can be used multiple times after a simple wash.
The tension rings are made of silicone and are latex free. Hence, they are suitable for people with latex allergies. Since the impotence rings are hypoallergenic, the chances of an allergic reaction being triggered are almost negligible. The rings are available in a variety of size options to suit individual needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available in seven different sizes
- Band is easy to use and reusable
- Helps patients maintain an erection
- Tension bands are made of silicone
- Ideal for people with erectile dysfunction
- Compatible with any vacuum therapy systems
- Manufacturer: Encore
- Material: Silicone
- Sizes: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Diameter: 0.5 Inch, 0.63 Inch, 0.70 Inch, 0.77 Inch, 0.83 Inch, 0.89 Inch, 0.95 Inc
- Model: 440033001, 440034001, 440035001, 440036001, 440037001, 440038001,440039001