The Farrell Valve, Gastric Pressure Relief Device is designed to help patients who suffer from poor gastric motility, pain and bloating. The Farrell Valve maximizes enteral feeding by providing a channel to constantly decompress the stomach, allowing the stomach to empty at its own pace. By allowing for a reservoir channel, the clinician can maximize enteral feeding and minimize the need for TPN. Features anti-IV connectors for safety.
The Farrell Valve Gastric Pressure Relief Device Features:
- Helps with pain and bloating
- Relieves pressure post gastric surgery
- Reduces pain and discomfort
- Facilitates enteral feeding tolerance and helps patients reach caloric goals
- Reduces risk of pulmonary aspiration
- Anti-IV connectors for safety
- Patients able to tolerate enteral feeding may not need alternative nutrition such as TPN
The Farrell Valve Gastric Pressure Relief Device Specifications:
- Valve Types: Super Farrel (Larger sized tubing) or Farrell
- Quantity: Each or Case of 30
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 204100, 204200, corpack, cor-pak