The First Class Travel Pillow is a seventeen-inch wide nylon pillow that is a perfect solution for uncomfortable aircraft seating. The pillow provides users with a comfortable cushion to support their head, shoulders, and back on. It is designed to fit the compact seats of airplanes, buses, cars, and trains, making it the perfect travel accessory.
To use the Travelon First class sleeper pillow, place it on the seat and sit down. The valve located on the upper part, typically near your head, needs to be blown into to inflate it. It requires around 10 to 12 breaths for the pillow to inflate completely. At this size, it fills up the seat and surrounds your back, neck, and head to help you maintain a natural and strain-free sleeping position. Fold the first class travel pillow along the dotted line provided for reference and partially inflate it with 3 to 4 breaths. At a partially inflated size, it becomes a wide pillow great for lumbar support.
The Travelon first class sleeper pillow helps eliminate chronic back and neck pain by providing good lumbar support or full back support in a semi-reclined position. The head support cradles your head and keeps it from falling to the side. It is incredibly easy to inflate the pillow using the valve provided and deflate it later. When folded, it weighs a little over a pound and easily fits into your carry-bag or the storage pouch provided with it. This makes the pillow a great travel accessory and is the perfect gift idea for the adventurer or travel buddy.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to carry, folds to fit in carry-bag
- Inflates easily in just 10-12 breaths of air
- Deflates to the size of a compact travel umbrella
- Provides cushion and support for the head, shoulders and lower back
- Sleep better and comfortable when you travel by plane, car, bus or train
- Includes drawstring pouch, overhead air adapter hose and illustrated instructions
Instructions For Use
- Model: 12304
- Color Available: Grey
- Size When Packed: 12" x 3"
- Manufacturer: Travelon Bags
- Size When Inflated: 35" x 17" x 9"
- Material: 210 D. Nylon/PVC and Flocked PVC