Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The inventor of the 1st Class Sleeper is airline pilot Captain Bob Duncan; who had to find a way to stop the chronic back pain he experienced on frequent return flights on which he flew as a passenger. He developed the First Class Sleeper to provide a cushion of comfortable support for his lower back, head, and shoulders.
1st Class Sleeper Pillow Features:
- Comfortable - Like having your own adjustable firmness air bed in the sky. Use as a lumbar support or full size seat liner
- Easy to use - Inflates with just a few breaths and fits easily into any coach, business class or first class seat
- Hygienic - When do you think was the last time those airline pillow cases were cleaned?
- Tough - Built from all new heavy gauge virgin vinyl - the same material used in water beds
- Compact - Rolls up into a small package and weighs just a little more than a pound - about the same size as a travel umbrella. Stores easily in your carry on bag or briefcase
- Flexible - Not only does your 1st Class Sleeper work on airplanes, it also works on most car, SUV and recreational vehicle seats as well as on buses and trains. You can even use them on high backed office chairs!
- Complete - Includes drawstring pouch, overhead air adapter hose and illustrated instructions
1st Class Sleeper Pillow Specifications:
- Material: Nylon construction
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer: Travelon
- First Class Sleeper Instructions For Use
Warranty: Manufacturer Lifetime Guarantee Against Leaks
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, the First Class Sleeper Pillow is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1st class sleeper pillow, first class sleeper, first class sleeper seats, first class sleeper review, sleeper chair