Build your whole body from a comfortable seated position with The Resistance Chair Exercise System. Additional balance and stability allow you to exercise your arms, legs, chest, back, shoulders and abdomen regardless of most mobility and ability limitations, making the VQ Action Chair perfect for physical therapy and low-impact fitness programs. Ease back into fitness after an injury or surgery or add some practicality and simplicity to your regimen. The patented Resistance Anchor Cable System eliminates the need for hauling heavy weights and offers a range of resistance, suitable for every fitness level. Alternate between a broad range of exercises without adjusting cables and take advantage of the balance bar during standing exercises. The VQ ActionCare Resistance Chair exercise system requires no assembly and folds easily for convenient storage. Lightweight, commercial-grade steel construction withstands frequent use and is a great tool for physical therapy, post-op and geriatric facilities.
For higher resistance training consider using the Resistance Chair Anchor Cables Value Pack.
Product Features and Benefits
- Patented Cable System Adds Variety
- Improves flexibility and strength
- Less Stress on Joints/Muscles
- Practical for Everyday Use
- Includes Instructional DVD
- Provides Full-body Workout
- Manufacturer: VQ ActionCare
- Product Number: CFC-100B
- Adjustable Height: No
- Dimensions: 39 Inches (Height) x 21 Inches (Width) x 21 Inches (Depth)
- Weight limit 400 lbs.
- Resistance levels 4, 5 and 7
- Parts and Labor: One Year
- Accessories: Six Months