The unique patented resistance Anchor Cable system offers a wide range of resistance levels making it ideal for seniors as a part of a senior fitness exercise programs. With all four Resistance Anchor Cable exercise cables in place you can easily alternate between using upper and lower activity bays without changing cables.
The redesigned balance bar handle along the top of the chair gives you a place to hold on for support when doing standing exercises, such as calf raises or stepping exercises. The chair system utilizes strong, commercial-grade construction with thick-wall steel tubing. The Resistance Chair Exercise System helps to maintain mobility and energy while remaining safe and very easy to use. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com!
Resistance Exercise Chair Features:
- Folds up for easy storage
- Cable handles store conveniently on the chair when not in use
- Increases strength, flexibility, and balance
- Low-impact and smooth resistance
- Practical for everyday use
- Wide range of exercises
- 3 different cables for different levels of resistance
- Levels of resistance are 4, 5 & 7
- Includes Instructional DVD
Resistance Chair Exercise Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" W x 21" D x 39" H
- Height of chair is not adjustable
Warranty: one (1) year parts and labor on Resistance Chair, Mini Bikes, Freedom Flex. 6 months on Accessories. Cables are warranted to be free from initial defects in material and workmanship only
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: vq actioncare, CFC-100B, resistance exercise, resistance bands,