The Thera Cane Massager is a short, cane-shaped self-massager with six strategically positioned treatment balls. With an ergonomic design that facilitates easier use, the Thera Cane Deep Pressure Massager helps you knead away sore muscles using pressure massage.
The Thera Cane works by putting deep pressure on muscles which maximize the flow of oxygenated blood through that point. Muscle function is restored with the help of this pressure as it breaks up adhesions and tensions in muscle fibers. The self-massaging cane can be gripped in multiple ways, allowing you to apply pressure on the hard to reach areas with minimal arm movement. Any of the six treatment balls can be used to apply pressure to your muscles. These balls are made of steel and have a heavy rubber coating that helps apply an ideal amount of pressure without causing any discomfort.
The Thera Cane Back Massager can be effectively used from three basic positions i.e. standing, sitting or lying down. It's a great tool for stress relief and ideal for use after a long day of work and strenuous activities. The Theracane massager is lightweight and can easily be carried around for use. It includes a 14-page manual that depicts different ways to effectively massage different areas of your body.
Product Features and Benefits
- Comes with an Illustrated Instruction Manual!
- Users can “Self Treat” painful knots in their back, neck and other hard to reach muscles
- 6 treatment balls greatly help patients with fibromyalgia, arthritis, stroke, and spinal cord injuries
- Theracane massage tool is simple to use. Just hold it where you want and move it to massage
- Due to two strategically placed projections, it can be used by anyone, anytime & anywhere on the body
- Color: Green
- Product Weight: 1.2 Lb
- Manufacturer: Thera Cane
- Dimensions: 24” L x 15” H x 1” D