A gentle, manually applied massaging action is all that is required for TheraCane use. The two longer rods can be used to provide leverage and an increased mechanical advantage when the TheraCane is used on the neck or upper and lower back. Pressure applied by the TheraCane Massager helps to maximize the flow of oxygenated blood to the muscles. This pressure aids in restoring muscle function by breaking up adhesions in muscle fibers and tendons and stretching them to naturally recover. The increased circulation helps the muscle to work more efficiently and use less energy to contract. Truly a unique device, the TheraCane is ideal for use in the home or office, or get one for a friend as a gift! Help relieve muscle pain and fatigue today, Buy your TheraCane from ActiveForever.com!
The TheraCane Instructional Video is also available to help increase the successful use of your TheraCane Massager. There is nothing like a video to show you how to place your hands on the TheraCane while learning how to move it to achieve optimal results.
TheraCane Massager Features:
- Allows user to "self treat" knotted muscles in neck and back
- Greatly helps patients of fibromyalgia
- Decreases muscular pain by means of direct applied pressure
- Can be used by anyone, anytime, anywhere to reduce pain and discomfort
- One size TheraCane fits all
- TheraCane has been used for patients of arthritis, stroke, and spinal cord injuries
- Comes with an Illustrated Instruction Manual!
TheraCane Massager Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24"L x 15"W
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Diameter: 1"
- Color: Green
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, and 2nd Day orders.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Massagers, back massage, back buddy, pressure point therapy, thera cane