Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Each of the 10 4,300 gauss ceramic magnets in the Therion Balance MTR Magnetic Elbow Support are strategically placed for superior coverage to increase blood circulation. Available in sizes Small to X-Large, this magnetic elbow support will speed up healing and keep you active when you need to be. The specially designed material allos the support to be worn for long periods without overheating or perspiration build-up. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Therion Balance MTR Magnetic Elbow Support Features:
- Great for relief of moderate pain
- Ideal for those with arthritis, golfer's elbow, bursitis, sprains and strains
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps improve joint function
- Comfortable, easy to use
- Powerful magnetic field speeds up healing
- Can be worn for long periods without overheating or perspiration build-up
Therion Balance MTR Magnetic Elbow Support Specifications:
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - See sizing chart below
- Support Material: Thermal Reactive breathable neoprene
- Number of Magnets: 10
- Magnet Size: 3/4" diameter x 1/4" thick
- Type of Magnet: Anisotropic Ceramic
- Polarity: Bio-North (negative) facing the body
- Manuf. Gauss Rating: 4,300 G
- Surface Gauss: 1,200 G
- Effective Penetration: 5.25" (13 cm)
- Color: Black
- Includes: One (1) Elbow Support, care instructions
|Small||9" - 10"|
|Medium||10.25" - 11.25"|
|Large||11.5" - 12.5"|
|X-Large||12.75" - 13.75"|
Important: Magnetic therapy products should not be used:
- If you have an implanted electro-medical device such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, or insulin pump (does not apply to surgically implanted pins, rods, or screws).
- If you are pregnant
- Over an open or bleeding wound
- If you use a transdermal drug patch, place the magnets as far away from the patch as possible.
- If you have received a localized cortisone injection (e.g in your knee), wait 2-3 weeks before applying magnets to that specific area. Magnets and cortisone are antagonistic when used at the same time.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: os441, os442, os443, os444, magnetic therapy, thermal reactive, Elbow Support Strap