Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Therion Ener-Flex Magnetic Insoles
The Therion Ener-Flex Magnetic Insoles are designed to relive lower leg fatigue, knee pain, muscle cramping and lower back pain so you can stay on your feet longer throughout the day. Durable and comfortable, the Ener-Flex Magnetic Insoles feature three layers of shock-absorbing foams that help boost energy and provide long-lasting comfort. Over time, as you continue to wear the insoles your feet will become less tired and sore.
The Therion Ener-Flex Magnetic Insoles effectively cover the bottom of the entire foot, and include magnets that offer a deep penetrating bio-north field that dilates the capillaries to improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation. Depending on the size, each insert carries anywhere from 22-30 magnets, and conveniently fit in a variety of shoe styles including sneakers, casual/laced shoes, men's dress shoes, and even slippers. Alleviate mild to moderate foot pain when you buy the Therion Ener-Flex Magnetic Insoles from ActiveForever.com today!
Ener-Flex Magnetic Insoles Features:
- Designed to relieve mild to moderate foot pain
- Three layers of shock-absorbing foams
- Fits into a variety of different shoe styles
- Magnets covering the entire surface of the insert
- Improves blood circulation and boosts energy
- Provides long-lasting comfort and relief
- Stand and walk for longer periods of time
Therion Ener-Flex Magnetic Insoles Specifications:
- Magnet Size: 1/2" diameter; 1/16" thickness
- Maximum Penetration Depth: 4.5"
- Maximum Effective Penetration Depth: 2.5"
- Cushioning: 3 Pressure-absorbing foam layers
- Arch Support: None
- See sizing information below before ordering the Therion Ener-Flex Magnetic Insoles
|Women's Shoe Size||Men's Shoe Size||Number of Magnets (per pair)|
|5 - 8||-||22|
|8.5 - 11||7 - 9.5||26|
- Important: Magnetic therapy products should not be used
- If you have an implanted electro-medical device such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, or insulin pump
- If you are pregnant
- Over an open or bleeding wound
- On any body area that has received a localized cortisone injection until at least two weeks after the injection
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ener flex, cera flex, mag therapy, IN371, IN372, IN373, IN374