100% Leak Proof!
For heat therapy, place the Durapak into the microwave or into hot water; for cold therapy, place the pack into the freezer and when ready, wrap a towel around the pack before placing on the skin. This hot and cold pack does not contain any liquids or dyes and is biodegradable and non-caustic. Ideal for use at home or in a medical office, the ThermalSoft Durapak provides therapeutic benefits for all types of injuries or muscle pains. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
ThermalSoft Durapak Features:
- Ideal for hot or cold therapy
- 100% leak proof - Contains no liquids or dyes!
- Maintains even temperature
- Economical, reusable
- Does not liquefy when heated
- Can be placed in microwave or freezer
- Bends to fit around treatment, even when frozen
ThermalSoft Durapak Hot and Cold Packs Specifications:
- Sizes Available:
- Small: 4" x 6" - Small injuries, Face, Hand
- Standard (Half Size): 5" x 10" - Shoulder, Knee, Neck
- Large (Pack Pack): 8" x 11" - Lower/Upper Back
- Extra Large: 12" x 15" - Sciatica, Upper/Lower Back
- Quantities Available:
- Small - Pack of 4 or Case 48
- Standard (Half Size) - Pack of 4 or Case of 24
- Large (Pack Pack) - Pack of 4 or Case of 24
- Extra Large - Pack of Pack of 12 or Case of 12
- Color: White
- Reuseable: Yes
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: thermal soft, dura pak, dura pak, mettler, 9841, 9842, 9843, 9844, hot pack