For maximum comfort and performance, the Thermoskin Sport Knee is made with a unique 3-layered composite material called Trionox. This exclusive 3 dimensional lining offers insulation and wicks away moisture via air circulation thus allowing the skin to stay well oxygenated and comfortable for long periods. The stretchable core is extremely light, soft and provides superior stretch, support, and compression. The outer layer is Velcro responsive allowing the straps to be secured anywhere on the brace for a customized fit and comfort. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Thermoskin Sport Ankle Wrap Features:
- Provides support, warmth and compression to the knee or for a current injury
- For use during activity to prevent knee injury
- Ambidextrous, low profile design
- Partial open patella
- Increases blood floor speeding recovery
- Unique 3-layer moisture wicking material
- Stretchable and lightweight
- Velcro strap offers a customized fit
Thermoskin Sport Ankle Wrap Specifications:
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Large/X-Large
- Ambidextrous: Fits either left or right knee
- Color: Black
- Includes: one (1) Thermoskin Sport Knee and instructions
To Find Your Size: Measure the circumference of the knee cap in a standing position.
||11" - 13.75"
||14" - 17"
Application: Keeping the leg straight, position the support with the patella cut-out over the knee cap and the sew-in label at the top of the product. Wrap the single strap behind the knee and attach, next to the patella cut out. Wrap the lower strap of the two behind the upper calf and attach just below the knee cap and in line with the lower section of the main body of the support. Wrap the upper strap of the two behind the lower hamstring and attach above the knee cap. Re-adjust the tension on the middle single strap accordingly. Re-adjust as required.
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 84794, 86794, thermaskin, swedeo, swede-o, jumping injury, osgood-schlatters disease, runners knee, chondromalacia patella, cartilage injuries of the knee, rheumatic and arthritic pain