The Thermotex Infrared Foot Therapy System is used to improve blood circulation and provide warmth along with considerable pain relief to the feet. The infrared foot therapy system from thermotex uses infrared heat to penetrate deep into the foot muscles for relieving pain. The targeted heat penetrates the body ten times deeper to provide excellent comfort to the feet of a user.
The motive behind the working of Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad Foot device is to improve the blood circulation to the affected area. It shows positive results within twenty minutes of its use penetrating body to almost two and a half inches. This helps in improving the blood flow through the feet of the user which in turn provides essential nutrients and oxygen to the affected region. The device comes packed with all the required equipment and comes in a one hundred twenty volts and fourteen watts rating.
The Infrared Foot Therapy System is easy to use and comes with a hook and loop strip which helps to keep feet in position. It is lightweight which makes it very easy to carry and transfer across different locations.
Product Features and Benefits
- Penetrates up to 2.36 inches
- Lightweight, comes with a hook and loop strip for fastening
- 10x deeper penetration improves blood flow in the affected area
- Easy drugless treatment for feet and ankles using targeted Infrared light waves
- Treats pains associated with Arthritis, Tendonitis, Sprains, Foot Pain, Bunion Pains, Plantar Fasciitis, Diabetic Foot, Poor Circulation, Heel Spurs etc
- Manufacturer: Thermotex
- Light Therapy: Far-Infrared
- Voltage: 120 Volts 14 Watts
- Model: A16853
Product Information and Documents