The Thoracic Lumbar Support is made with rigid bendable metal stays sewn into the side panels and heat moldable Kydex® back panels making it a customized support for your specific anatomy. The strap design relieves load on intervertebral discs by lifting and holding the patient's anterior weight, improving posture and relieving pain. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Thoracic Lumbar Support Features:
- Ideal for spinal stenosis, post-op rehab, chronic back instability and more
- Stabilizes, conforms, and heals the spine
- Improves posture and relieves pain
- Supportive moldable metal side panels and Kydex® back panels
- Strap design relieves load on intervertebral discs
Thoracic Lumbar Support Specifications:
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - Please reference measuring instructions and sizing chart below prior to ordering.
- Color: Black
Measuring Instructions: Measure hip circumference.
||33" - 38"
||38" - 43"
||43" - 48"
||48" - 53"
Returns: Due to hygienic concerns, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: back support, back brace, orthopedics, 463-TLS, posture support, posture brace, thoracik, thorasik, torso orthosis