The Tiburon Medical Hip Abduction Brace Pediatric has a state of the art design that aids in correcting and maintaining proper hip position in babies aged between three months to eighteen months. The brace has a non-adjustable design and is made such a way that it places the hip in ninety-degree flexion and sixty-degree abduction.
The Tiburon Medical Hip Abduction Brace is made from polypropylene material that adds tremendous durability. The brace has a soft closed cell foam lining which provides extra comfort by completely blocking all the moisture out. It features hook and loop strips for proper closure and is also made extremely lightweight for low irritation for the baby. The Tiburon Brace has a flexible and open design for easy diaper change by the parents or caregivers. The brace comes in five sizes, from extra small to extra large.
Product Features and Benefits
- Hook and loop strips for fastening
- Lightweight polypropylene structure
- Soft closed cell foam lining does not absorb water
- Non-Adjustable 90 degree hip flexion and 60 degree hip abduction structure
- Manufacturer: Tiburon Medical
- Product size: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Ages fit for: 3 months (27201), 3-6 months (27202), 6-12 months (27203), 12 months (27204), 18 months (27205)
- Model: 27201, 27202, 27203, 27204, 27205