The anatomic mold in combination with the anterior and posterior reinforcements maintains head in neutral position while restricting flexion, extension, and rotation of cervical spine. The unique popular design features a bivalve with hook and loop closures and a tracheal opening that is vented for air circulation. To choose the correct height for the cervical collar, first measure the distance from the chin to the sternum.
Choose the corresponding collar if the measurement is between two heights. First fit and evaluate the shorter height collar. A taller height collar will flex the neck. Next to measure the circumference, measure around the patients neck. Choose the corresponding size collar; if the measurement is between two sizes, evaluate the larger circumference collar. See also the Tiburon Medical Cover for Foam Trach Cervical Collar. Buy your Tiburon Medical Trach Cervical Collar today from ActiveForever.com!
Neck Collar Features:
- Bivalve with hook and loop closures
- Tracheal opening thats ventilated for air circulation
- Comfortable medical grade plastazote foam molded to cradle chin
- Plastic reinforcements to restrict rotation, flexion and extension
- Easy to clean and use
Tiburon Medical Tracheostomy Collar Specifications:
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large - Based on neck circumference (See sizing chart below.)
- Heights: 2.25", 3.25", 4.25", and 5.25"
||10" - 12"
||13" - 15"
||16" - 18"
How to apply Trach Cervical Collar:
- Step 1: Maintain head and neck in neutral position. With arrows pointing up, apply back section to back of neck center.
- Step 2: With arrows pointing up, apply front section. Position chin in chin cup. The sides of the front section should be on top fo the sides of the back section.
- Step 3: Use hook and loop closure to secure sections together. Adjust as needed.
How to clean Trach Cervical Collar
- Clean with a damp towel and mild soap. Clean off all excess soap which may cause skin irritation. Air dry completely before using.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 30051, 30052, 30053, 30061, 30062, 30063, 30071, 30072, 30073, 30081, 30082, 30083, tracheotomy