Tilt-A-Rack carriers are the answer for: scooter carriers and racks, mobility scooter carrier, power chair carrier, wheelchair carriers and lifts.
Tilt-A-Rack Scooter Carrier Features:
How to use a 350ARV:
- First you must Tilt your 350ARV down level.
- Next you must remove the end bar on the loading side.
- Now you can extend the deck extender to the out position for loading.
- Now you have the unit tilted to the passenger side you may load you scooter or powerchair!
- Load your scooter or powerchair.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 after you unit is loaded and the spring handle has been moved back to the locked position.
- Now you must tie your unit to the rack with tie down straps
- Tilt-a-Rack Scooter Carrier-350ARV Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Material: Aluminum
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs.
- Usable Area: 26" x 60"
- Deck Extension: Extends and tilts
- Hitch Class: 2" Class II or III
- The carrier has a hinging device located just behind the hitch. The hinging device has three positions. Each position uses a 5/8" pin. The first position keeps the rack locked in the horizontal position. The second position allows the loaded scooter rack to lift and float over dips and curbs. The third position will permit you to store the rack in a vertical position.
- The leveling bolt on the frame beneath the platform keeps the carrier level for each type of vehicle and levels the center of gravity of the many types of chairs and scooters.
- The tilt feature eliminates the need for ramps. With the flip of a latch, the rack tilts easily toward the passenger side. It conveniently reaches the curb for parallel parking. The deck extender pulls out from beneath the scooter, reducing the angle of incline. This feature is especially helpful when a handicap curb is not available.
- The two set bolts eliminate the minute movement of the hitch bar when inside the hitch receiver. They are tightened to the face of the receiver immediately after you attach the carrier to your vehicle. Works with a 2" class III hitch (standard). For low or smaller vehicles, add the height-adjustable Class II or III hitch bar.
- Tilt-a-Rack guarantees that its scooter lifts will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year (12 months)
- There is also a 15 year no-rust warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Mobility aid, 350ARV, Compact Travel Scooter