Tilt-A-Rack carriers are the answer for: scooter carriers and racks, mobility scooter carrier, power chair carrier, wheelchair carriers and lifts.
Tilt-a-Rack Scooter/ Power Chair Carrier Features:
- All-Aluminum lightweight construction
- Fits vehicles with a 2" receiver
- Deck Extender Ramp pulls right out from carrier
- Tilts up and out of the way when not in use
- Quality built in the USA
Tilt-a-Rack Scooter/ Power Chair Carrier Specifications:
- Tilt-a-Rack Scooter/ Power Chair Carrier - 500ARV Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Dimensions: 60"L x 32"W x 4"H
- Actual Weight: 80 lbs.
- Extension Ramp Length: 52 1/2"
- Clearance (from 5/8" Pin): 46 3/8" (unfolded); 14 1/4" (folded)
- Clearance (from 1/2" Pin): 45 1/8" (unfolded); 13" (folded)
- Trailer Hitch: 2" Class III (Requires 08HA2 Adaptor)
- Usable Trailer Hitch Height: 12" - 14"
- The carrier has a hinging device located just behind the hitch. The hinging device has three positions. Each position uses a 5/8" pin. The first position keeps the rack locked in the horizontal position. The second position allows the loaded scooter rack to lift and float over dips and curbs. The third position will permit you to store the rack in a vertical position.
- The leveling bolt on the frame beneath the platform keeps the carrier level for each type of vehicle and levels the center of gravity of the many types of chairs and scooters.
- The tilt feature eliminates the need for ramps. With the flip of a latch, the rack tilts easily toward the passenger side. It conveniently reaches the curb for parallel parking. The deck extender pulls out from beneath the scooter, reducing the angle of incline. This feature is especially helpful when a handicap curb is not available.
- The two set bolts eliminate the minute movement of the hitch bar when inside the hitch receiver. They are tightened to the face of the receiver immediately after you attach the carrier to your vehicle. Works with a 2" class III hitch (standard).
- For low or smaller vehicles, add the height-adjustable Class II or III hitch bar.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Tilt arack, tiltarack, 500ARV