The Osbon Tension Ring is a patented tension band that helps overcome erectile dysfunction. The rings are designed to help maintain an erection for a long period of time after an erection is achieved using a vacuum therapy pump.
The Osbon Ring is engineered with two bumps on the top and a notch below. The bumps activate the appropriate pressure points by pressing against the veins that help maintain the erection. The urethral notch below ensures that no tension is applied to the urethral tube which allows for a comfortable ejaculation. It is recommended to maintain the erection with the least amount of tension. This is why the bands are available in different tension settings to suit the individual needs of the users.
For an effective solution, it is important to position the ErecAid Tension Band on your penis correctly. The two bumps should be on the top of the penis while the “U” notch should be at the bottom. The bands can be used individually or in a combination to maintain a safe and comfortable erection. The material of the bands is latex-free which makes it suitable for people with latex allergies. It is recommended to replace the bands every six months for a better experience.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lower urethral notch allows for ejaculation
- Rings should be replaced every six months
- Upper extruding bumps press against the veins
- Color coded to represent the degree of tension
- Can be used individually or in various combinations
- Medically designed for safety, performance, and comfort
- Manufacturer: Timm Osbon
- Product Weight: 0.10 lbs
- Sizes: Medium and Large
- Inside Diameter: ¾ Inch (Medium), ⅞ Inch (Large)
- Model: 1610, 1611, 1612, 1613, 1655, 1656