The Titan 600 Heavy Duty Pool Lift is an ADA compliant aquatic transfer device designed to provide safe, controlled and convenient pool and spa access for individuals with limited mobility. Easy to adjust and customizable to fit any number of different pool set-ups, the Titan is a comprehensive aquatic access solution for any commercial or residential pool, spa or aquatic exercise system.
ADA compliant and rated to lift up to 600 lbs, the Titan is a truly heavy duty Pool Lift. Feature packed and tailored to work with nearly any pool or spa, the Titans 360° rotating base and 30" above ground lifting height provide unbeatable versatility. Similar in design as the Revolution Pool Lift, but capable of lifting more weight, the Titan is the ultimate in pool and spa access. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
For more information on ADA Compliance and the extended January, 2013 deadline, be sure to check out our ADA Standards for Pool Lifts article and the Medical Supplies Blog !
Titan Bariatric Pool Lift Features:
- ADA compliant and capable of lifting up to 600 pounds
- Full 360° rotating base
- Can lift the seat up to 30" above the base level
- An ideal addition to any pool or spa
- Provides reliable and safe pool access for bariatric individuals
- Easy and simple controls with submergible handset
- Extra-wide 22" seat for larger user comfort
- Dual flip-up armrests, folding legrest and safety belt included
- Lift constructed from type 304 Stainless Steel with UV-treatment
- Durable white epoxy powder coating
- Submergible push-button remote control
Aqua Creek Titan 600 ADA Compliant Lift Specifications:
- Dimensions: 76" L x 94.75" H
- Lift Range: 30" above waterline, 26" below waterline
- Setback Range: 12" to 44"
- Seat Width: 22"
- Seat Height: 4, 4" increments (16" in range)
- Power: 24VDC rechargable battery (wall mounted)
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Please Note: This item is made to order and can an additional 3-4 days to ship.
Warranty: Limited lifetime structural warranty, five year (5) pro-rated electronics warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: F-600TL, F-600TLNA, titon, wyle laboratories, revolution, AQUACR