The Toilet Safety Frame is a convenient alternative to grab bars that gives you something sturdy to hold onto while you sit or stand. Easy to install and non-invasive, the Toilet Safety Frame allows everyone in the family to use the toilet freely.
The Toilet Safety Frame is made of sturdy anodized aluminum tubing with skid-resistant rubber tipped legs and textured grip arm rests for comfort. The Toilet Safety Frame bolts securely to the toilet using the same hardware that hold on the current seat, and installation is quick and easy. An ideal bath safety product for anyone with limited mobility, buy your Toilet Safety Frame from ActiveForever.com today!
Toilet Safety Frame Features:
- Provides added stability while getting on or off the toilet
- Easy to install and adjust
- Anodized aluminum frame is sturdy and secure
- Aluminum bracket installs in the same holes as toilet seat
- Rubber tipped supports prevent slipping
- Textured arm rests ensure grip
Toilet Safety Frame Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Height (adjustable): 28" - 32"
- Width (adjustable): 20" - 24"
- Some assembly required
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: mobility aid, bathroom safety, bath accessories, fall protection, 13087, 8200, toilet frame, toilet support
Write Your Own Review