The Toothette Oral Suction Swabs are multi-purpose suction swabs that are ideal for people with difficulties in forcefully coughing or spitting out mucus or saliva from their throats or mouths. Healthcare professionals treating patients with mild to severe oral dysfunctions too will find the swabs incredibly helpful.
The Toothette Swabs feature a ribbed connector at the bottom that is used to connect standard suction lines. The ribbing ensures a more secure connection between the tube and the swab. The soft swabs can then be used to assist in carrying out multiple oral care operations like cleaning, debriding, and suction. These swabs are coated with a sodium bicarbonate and a Perox-A-Mint 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solution that prevents dehydration. The solution also restores the mouth’s oral fluids and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria in it.
The Sage Toothette Swabs are designed with a bent handle that enables doctors to cover maximum area and reach the back of the oral cavity to deliver its cleansing action. Each package consists of two non-sterile swabs and conveniently dispenses them for use at home or in clinics.
Product Features and Benefits
- For single use only
- Remove debris and oral secretions
- Easily connect to standard suction lines
- Thumb port provides simple suction control
- Two suction swabs coated with sodium bicarbonate
- Soft foam heads are sensitive on fragile oral tissues
- Manufacturer: Sage Products
- Pack of: 2 suction swab
- Size: Each, box of 50 or 100 packs
- Content: 3 .25 fl. oz./7ml Perox-A-Mint Solution
- Model: 6512