Manufacturer Product Description:
Invacare Corporation Tracer EX2 Wheelchair 34" H x 28-1/4" W x 31-22/25" D, 18" W x 16" D Frame, Permanent Arms, 250 lb Weight Capacity
Invacare Tracer EX2 wheelchair sets the benchmark in manual wheelchairs. A true dual axle position allows for repositioning the 24" rear wheels and 8" casters for adult and hemi seat-to-floor heights. Offset permanent arms offer full seat width up to 20" with a permanent arm, hemi-spaced footrest and full range of accessories. Incorporating the design and technology of the Invacare 9000 series, the Tracer EX2 wheelchair has interchangeable components with the 9000 series chairs.
- Durable, low-maintenance, carbon steel frame is long-lasting. Dual axle positions allow variation of seat-to-floor heights.
- Offset permanent arms available in 16", 18" and 20" widths. 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability.
- Urethane rear tires mounted on "no flex" wheels offer superior performance. Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings.
- Heavy duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching. Upholstery is dual-embossed.
- Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance.